Anatomy & Physiology for Yogis
This variant is currently sold out
Essential Anatomy & Physiology Manual for Yogis
By Sophie Favarel, Psycho corporal therapist.
Empowered by all you can yoga™
FUNCTIONAL ANATOMY FOR YOGA TEACHERS
Anatomy is the study of the structures of the body. This manual is about the anatomy of movement (which we, as yogis, need to study) and it puts into play mainly three systems:
- Bones: “Passive” elements of movement which form the skeleton.
- Joints: Elements that connect bones and allow mobility between them.
- Muscles: “Active” elements which confer the necessary energy for executing their respective movements due to their contractile capacity.
For movement to be possible, these three systems need to be engaged.
This manual also covers:
- The nervous system
- The circulatory apparatus
- The respiratory apparatus
- The musculoskeletal system
- And everything else you need to consider before starting the yoga session.
Available in Spanish :)